With lockdown restrictions starting to ease, we have decided to put the Corona Network on hiatus for the foreseeable. Please note that there will be no updates to the website but the resource remains available for all in the meantime. Stay safe and well!
Positive news, ideas + events
Working from Home
Adapting to working from home can be tricky, so here are some articles that offer up advice and inspiration on how to set up your new workspace and keep motivated.
- Stylist: The Modern Ergonomist on protecting your back while working from home
- The Verge: Advice for working from home
- Daily Skimm: Tips for working from home
- CovidKind: Hopeful news, small comforts and acts of kindness + solidarity
- Twitter: While the aquarium is closed to the public, the penguins get to go explore!
- BBC Teach: Free curriculum-mapped videos, arranged by age-group and subject
- Creativebug: Free video arts + crafts workshops and techniques
- The Happy Newspaper: A newspaper to spread all that’s good in the world
- edX: 2,300+ free courses from 140 top institutions
- NHS Volunteer Responders: Volunteer ‘army’ to support the NHS and care sector
- Rob Biddulph: Weekly children’s drawing class with World Book Day Illustrator
- pebble magazine: Daily email for cheering tips on sustainable lifestyle + green living
- Brixton Yoga: Daily Zoom yoga sessions for all levels