With lockdown restrictions starting to ease, we have decided to put the Corona Network on hiatus for the foreseeable. Please note that there will be no updates to the website but the resource remains available for all in the meantime. Stay safe and well!
Positive news, ideas + events
Information from a selection of government and corporate organisations with guidance on personal finance matters.
- Mortgage Holiday: Advice around mortgage holidays available to customers
- Association of British Insurers: Up-to-date advice (home, travel + wedding insurance)
- BBC: Eight ways to manage the financial fallout
- HMRC: Advice if you cannot pay your tax bill on time
- Maternity Action: Covid-19 pregnancy + maternity leave rights and benefits
- CovidKind: Hopeful news, small comforts and acts of kindness + solidarity
- Twitter: While the aquarium is closed to the public, the penguins get to go explore!
- BBC Teach: Free curriculum-mapped videos, arranged by age-group and subject
- Creativebug: Free video arts + crafts workshops and techniques
- The Happy Newspaper: A newspaper to spread all that’s good in the world
- edX: 2,300+ free courses from 140 top institutions
- NHS Volunteer Responders: Volunteer ‘army’ to support the NHS and care sector
- Rob Biddulph: Weekly children’s drawing class with World Book Day Illustrator
- pebble magazine: Daily email for cheering tips on sustainable lifestyle + green living
- Brixton Yoga: Daily Zoom yoga sessions for all levels